Today is day 40 of the plants lives. I decided to defoliate these wedding cake plants on day 30. And they seem to be recovering nicely. I chose to do so because being in such a small space the plants were getting very crammed with the large leaves. Today I also decided to switch the lights to 2x 17 watt 2700k bulbs, keeping the total watts at 34 watts of LED bulbs. I switched the lights because the stronger bulbs are able to penetrate deeper into the canopy, so I am able to keep the plants a little farther away from the lights.
I also have been feeding full strength Maxibloom now for the last couple waterings.